GAP Closing Ahead - BSL GAPFRAME Week Starting Soon.
GAPFRAME weeks kick-off at BSL on Monday 19th of June until Friday 23rd of June. This weeks participants will innovate to close the GAP on Governance.
During each GAPFRAME Week participants will advance their thinking by working in groups on specific issues, following an innovation process involving the following steps:
1. Explore your passion: “Why am I here?”
2. Build knowledge and research your issues
3. Walk in the stakeholder’s shoes
4. Vision the future
5. Design prototypes of viable initiatives to address issues
6. Celebrate your innovative ideas and applications
Find out more about GAPFRAME Week here >>>